July 26, 2008

Girls Revealed


No matter how hard I try, I just really can't seem to get along with most girls. Here are a few typical traits of girls I don't like: (I am going to refer to all women as "Estrogen World" but I'll go ahead and use EW for short)

-Attention-seeking: Several of the following traits are caused by this one. EW want as much attention/popularity as EW can get, and EW will usually do anything to get it.

-Backstabbing: Definitely caused by the one above. EW would have no real reason to backstab unless they're trying to get someone to like then, or if they're seeking attention

-Manipulative: This trait is used to always get your way. Manipulation is used on guys very often in order to get as many guys to like them as possible. When EW leads guys on, that is a form of manipulation. They will even manipulate their best friends to get what they want. EW is the master of this, and I have found that guys are typically not as good at manipulation. They are much more simple.

-Emotional: Again, I think a big part of this is the attention thing. I feel like when members of EW are outwardly emotional they are looking for pity or attention.

-Dramatic: For some reason, when you're a part of EW, the world is always coming to an end at all times. The tiniest things suddenly become huge. For example: John says Sally is ugly behind Sally's back. Sally finds out from Amanda. Sally kills herself. Poor Sally.

-Jealous: EW are very jealous of each other. While EW seems incapable of loving themselves, they seem very capable of loving other members of EW and in turn really hating them.

-Rude: I would use another word, but I'm trying to keep my blog clean. Usually, though, this only comes to play when interacting with other members of EW. Mainly caused by previous trait.

Well those are really the only traits I can pinpoint only to EW. If I think of anymore I will add them, but feel free to add your own in the comment box. The world needs to be warned of EW while they still can.


(I am by no means free of all of these myself, but being aware is the first step :-P )

2 comments:

The Vicar of Vanity said...

That is an awesome post! Though I don't suffer from EW I have observed these traits throughout my life. Good points and wisdom beyond your years.

King Selfish said...

Excellent post, WW. Unfortunately I now have to reevaluate my childhood education. I was taught that girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice.